Gallery Virtual Tour Movie Description

Oshtorjan Jame Mosque

The construction of this mosque dates back to the Seljuk period (XI century). The mosque was then restored in 1310 by Ilkhanate. The higher portion of the portal with two minarets was destroyed. Only fragments of turquoise enamel decoration remain. This kind of decoration began to spread in the Ilkhanate period. The minarets were built with the same technique used in Monar Jonban: the technique of shaking minarets. The room with the dome, which supports an elliptical arc, hosted a wonderful mihrab with carved stucco, which is now in the Museum of Islamic Art in Tehran.

 

برخی دیگر از تورهای موجود